To be eligible for Computers4Kids, participants should be:
- A resident of Albemarle County or city of Charlottesville
- Eligible for Free or Reduced Lunch
- Enrolled in 7th – 12th grades
- Able to meet with mentor for about an hour each week for 36 weeks (9-12 months)
- Able to arrange transportation to and from C4K
- Willing to attend a training session with a parent/guardian to learn about C4K
- Willing to follow C4K guidelines
If you are interested in becoming a member, fill out our interest form. Our staff will contact you soon to schedule your participation in one of our upcoming training sessions.
Click here to download an application to print and complete at home, or fill it out at a training session.